SupaSpun II precision graded density filter elements are a further development of our already well proven absolute rated depth type filter. These high performance cartridges excel in dirt holding capacity and give extremely low clean pressure losses as a result of the strictly controlled manufacturing of the fibre matrix. They are an ideal replacement for Pall Profile II filters.
SupaSpun II filter cartridges are produced using an improved manufacturing process resulting in the following features:-
- Absolute Rated Filter Media
- Range of removal ratings from 0.3 to 180µm
- Available in polypropylene or nylon 6
- Consistent reliable performance
- One piece high strength support core
- High void volume, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- End cap welded direct to the core for extra security and strength
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix minimises fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1524mm (60”)
- SupaSpun II Advantage grade featuring moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage
- Optional glass filled core and end caps for high strength / temperature applications
- 100% polypropylene or nylon 6
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements (PP Only)
- WRAS listed and Reg 31 approved version for use in UK potable water supplies (PP only)
SupaSpun II fibres are blown continuously onto a central support core, with fibre diameters controlled to produce different pore sizes throughout the extrusion process. All the layers are inter-linked to offer maximum support while ensuring that the high void volume is maintained, but with increasing fibre density towards the cartridge central core – therefore resulting in true depth filtration.
Elements are available up to 1524mm (60”) in length, either double open ended or with most common end cap fittings.
Features and Benefits
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility using optional materials, polypropylene and nylon 6
- Range of Absolute ratings (Beta Ratio 5000) from 0.3 to 180µm
- Thermal bonding process minimises media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification data embossed on every cartridge
- Advantage grade featuring moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage
Pall and Profile are trademarks of Pall Corporation
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below