SupaPore PPG Microfiltration cartridges have been designed as an effective membrane prefilters and as final polishing filters for many liquid processing applications.
Two media options are offered as standard, the PP, and the XP.
SupaPore PP cartridges feature:
- Melt blown polypropylene media
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Materials meet US FDA title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- XP Extended Life version available
Manufactured using 100% polypropylene media, drainage layers and hardware, the SupaPore PPG pleated depth cartridge offers excellent chemical compatibility across a wide range of liquid processing applications. Its thermally bonded construction ensures minimal extractables and its high filtration efficiency makes it an excellent choice for use in many liquid processing applications.
The construction utilises thermal welding techniques to seal all the components therefore eliminating adhesives and extractables and optimising cartridge integrity.
SupaPore PPG cartridges use pleated depth media and are available in standard diameter and Junior sizes with micron ratings from 0.2µm to 40µm in the full range of industry standard lengths and end cap styles.
- 100% polypropylene construction
- Absolute removal ratings (Beta ratio 5000)
- No fibre migration
- Modular construction
- Standard and Junior configurations
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water flush and most common sanitising agents.
(Note: Steaming, autoclaving and hot water sanitisation must use the glass filled end-cap option)
Amazon Filters manufactures a comprehensive range of filter housings for SupaPore cartridges including the industrial 50 and 60 Series and the 70 Series for hygienic applications. Please consult our Sales Office for further details on the full range.
Features and Benefits
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Pleated depth media for maximum dirt holding capacity
- High surface area giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements
- Range of Absolute ratings from 0.2 to 40µm
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification mark on every cartridge
- Full product guide available
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below