SupaPleat II high surface area pleated depth cartridges have been developed to suit industrial processes where high levels of efficiency are required, whilst maintaining extremely low pressure losses.
In-house developments have optimised the filter media to give higher levels of porosity, and state of the art manufacturing technologies give excellent build quality
Four media options are offered as standard, the PP, GP, XP and MP. The PP features the specific CRY Cryptosporidium removal grade designed for Food and Beverage applications. All feature 100% polypropylene cage, core and end cap assembly.
Thermal welding processes seal all components, eliminating adhesives and extractables, and optimising cartridge integrity.
SupaPleat II PP cartridges feature:
- Melt blown polypropylene media
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Materials meet US FDA title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- CRY Cryptosporidium removal grade
- XP Extended Life version available
SupaPleat II GP cartridges feature:
- Glass microfibre media
- Extremely high dirt holding capacity
SupaPleat II MP cartridges feature:
- Nylon monofilament woven mesh media
- High flow, low pressure loss
Absolute Rated Filter Media:
- Available with ratings from 0.5 to 400µm
- Consistent reliable performance
- Beta 5000 rating
SupaPleat II filter cartridges are produced using an improved manufacturing process resulting in the following features:
- One piece high strength all polypropylene support core up to 1018mm (40”)
- High surface area, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- 100% thermally welded construction for maximum integrity and strength
- All polypropylene hardware
- Optional high strength core for improved thermal stability at continuously elevated temperatures
Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water flush and most common sanitising agents. (Note: Steaming, autoclaving and hot water sanitisation must use the glass filled end-cap option)
Features and Benefits
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- PP – Wide chemical compatibility using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements
- GP – Glass microfibre media gives excellent dirt holding capacity
- MP – nylon monofilament mesh offers selective retention with the ability to be cleaned
- XP – Extended life version for more challenging applications
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Cryptosporidium removal grade (CRY) with typical 104 log reduction value for use in Food and Beverage applications
- Batch traceability
See Product Vaildation Guides for further details of test methods and rated efficiencies
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below