The 88 Series multi bag housings are designed for use with the industry standard DuoLine G Series 7” ring style bag. They are designed for either 4,6,8 or 12 single, double or triple length bags and flow rates up to 360 m3/hr. The top opening style is equipped with a Rathmann style bolted closure as standard for pressures up to 10 bar g.
A robust design with side in and bottom outlet connection, the 88 Series is ideal for high flow, high dirt volume applications, where free draining and frequent process changes will take place.
Widely used in the paint, chemical & petrochemical industries the 88 Series is available for 4, 6, 8 and 12 bags. With the Rathmann style bolted closure as standard and manual davit, its simple operation has proved highly successful in many applications around the world. The high build quality and wide ranging options list make these vessels suitable for all high flow bag applications.
The housing will accept the full range of Amazon and industry standard bags ranging from 1 to 1000µm with nominal lengths of 16” (P1), 32” (P2) and Amazon’s own 48”triple length bag.
- Standard bolted style closure
- Rated at 10 bar at 110°C.
- Conventional dished end to aid cleandown
- Bead blasted finish inside and outside
- Wide range of options available for connection sizes, types and materials of construction
- Positive bag sealing mechanism to minimise risk of seal bypass
- Robust bag support basket assembly fabricated from perforated sheet rather than wire mesh for extra strength
- PED and ATEX Compliant
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for a wide range of large scale processes
- Designed for either 4,6,8 or 12 single, double or triple length bags and flow rates up to 360 m3/hr
- Each housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
Download the 88 Series datasheet