The 73 Series hygienic multi stack cartridge housing is available with 3, 5, 8 & 12 element stacks up to 30” long. The ‘T’ style configuration with dome cover is equipped with a Cast Vee clamp as standard for pressures up to 10 bar g.
This leg mounted, free standing housing with domed cover is the ideal choice for all hygienic systems when using Single Open End plug in style cartridges. The simple lightweight dome allows full and easy access to the cartridges for rapid changeouts and the housings can be dismantled for full cleandowns. Bolted closures are an option available for all models.
The 73 Series housing will accept the full range of Amazon Single Open End industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.03 to 40µm with nominal lengths of 10, 20 and 30”.
- ‘T’ style construction with a high specification hygienic finish with electropolish inside and out.
- Quick release Vee clamp closure for ease of access
- Designed to allow complete stripdown for ease of cleaning.
- No loose internals for trouble free operation.
- Rated at 10 bar g in liquids and up to 7 bar g in gases and up to 150°C.
- PED and ATEX compliant
- CE marked
Features and Benefits
- Standard single open end cartridge fitting, using either code 8 or Bayonet lock code 7 for forward and reverse flow
- 316L construction for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability.
- Wide range of options available for connection size and style, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- Full certification available, PED and ATEX compliant, CE Marked
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below