66 Series HFC Multi Round
The 66 Series HFC multi-cartridge housing range is designed to be used with SupaPleat HFC cartridges. They can accommodate either 3,4,5 or 7 cartridges in either 40” or 60” lengths. Typically they will be used in a horizontal orientation and are designed to be cost competitive and with a new hinged and bolted closure to enable easy opening and closing.
These housings are particularly suited to large scale high flow applications where the use of large surface area wide diameter cartridges instead of standard diameter cartridges can greatly reduce the time required for filter change-out.
Manufactured from high quality 316L stainless steel the housings come fitted with an integral stand and are available with a choice of connection types and sizes. To provide maximum convenience and safety vent and drain ports are provided both upstream and downstream and the housing is fitted with lifting lugs. The housings are finished with a high quality external bead blast. They are suitable for a wide range of applications including water treatment and the production of beverages, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Key Product Features and Benefits
- Designed for a wide range of high flow applications
- Operated in the horizontal orientation and fitted with a hinged and bolted closure for easy access and quick cartridge change-out
- Designed to be used with SupaPleat HFC cartridges
- High quality finish
- Each housing is hydrostatically pressure tested and etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Supplied with an integral stand
- Rated at full vacuum and 10 bar in liquids
- PED Compliance – CE Marked
DOWNLOAD THE 66 SERIES HFC MULTI CARTRIDGE HOUSING DATASHEET