54 Series Single Stack Filter Housing
The ClearView single cartridge housing is unique with its special clear bowl section for viewing the condition of the filter element.
Designed specifically for use in the Fine Chemicals and Pharmaceutical industries, the ClearView has proved to be highly successful where fluid cleanliness requires visual monitoring online. Materials of construction are either 316L or Alloy 22 for all metallic parts, whilst the unique clear screen utilises a Borosilicate tube for maximum fluid compatibility. Seal materials are offered in EPDM, Viton, Silicone and encapsulated FEP.
When used in conjunction with the Amazon ceramic solids retaining screen, it proves to be the optimum choice for users of catalyst reaction vessels and powder filters where any breakthrough can be clearly seen on the retaining screen. Replacing more conventional glass bodied assemblies (which can be notoriously difficult to work with) the ClearView, with it’s easy to use cast Vee clamp closure, has proved highly successful with operators and engineers alike.
The ClearView will accept the full range of Amazon and industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500µm with nominal lengths of 10, 20 and 30”.
- Quick release cast Vee Clamp Closure for easy opening
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
- Unique clear bowl assembly for reviewing cartridge or screen condition
- Easy to use tie rod assembly design ensures cartridge centralisation (for a reliable knife edge seal) that enables the use of either 9.75”or 10” cartridge length configurations (or multiples) in the same housing
- Dual purpose head accepts SOE code 3 and DOE cartridges
- SOE code 7 and code B adaptors available
- Wide range of connection size and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction.
- PED Compliant to Sound Engineering Practice
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at FV/10 bar g in liquids, 6 bar g in gas and up to 110ºC
Features and benefits
- Unique clear bowl assembly allows visual monitoring of cartridge or screen condition
- Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings)
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PTFE washer
- Unique interchangeable configuration enables choice of plug in or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
- Available in both 316L Stainless Steel and Alloy 22
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below