VisClear spun bonded cartridge elements have been specifically designed to operate in the chemical processing and liquid coatings industries. Manufactured using Amazon Filters unique fibre processing system, it offers controlled performance and minimal fibre shed – an absolute requirement in the world of high tech chemistry.
Offering a high void volume and integral support core for maximum strength, they show excellent performance in terms of life and cost effectiveness. The superior structure is ideal for high temperature, high viscosity applications, and will remain integral even under severe operating conditions and is not prone to fibre shed.
VisClear cartridges are produced using a unique manufacturing process resulting in
the following features:-
- Nominal Rated Filter Media
- Available with ratings from 1 to 200µm
- Consistent reliable performance
- One piece high strength support core
- Free from resin binders
- High void volume, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix minimises fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1016mm (40”)
- 100% nylon 6 media
- No resins, binders or anti-static agents
- Wide chemical compatibility
- High temperature resistance
VisClear fibres are blown continuously onto a central support core, without the need for binders, resins or lubricants. This results in a one piece construction that is resistant to unloading and media shedding. True depth filtration results from the closely controlled fibre production in manufacturing. Manufacturing controls and the process environment ensure a consistent and reliable high quality element.
Elements are available up to 1016mm (40”) in length in standard double open ended format.
Features and Benefits
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- No resin binders – thermal bonding process minimises media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- High mechanical strength – ideal for high temperature and/or viscous solutions
- Identification embossed on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% nylon 6 media
- Range of nominal ratings from 1 to 200µm
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below