Quality Filtration for Gas
Separating liquid aerosols from your process gas streams is essential to protect your equipment while guaranteeing the final purity of your product. The right process solution can also reduce maintenance and operational costs in the long-term, by ensuring the performance and longevity of your equipment.
We’ve designed our process filters in partnership with leading academic experts in coalescing technology, supported by years of industry experience as Europe’s leading filter manufacturer. To deliver you quality, reliable, and trustworthy process filtration solutions for gas.
The SupaSep LGP Solution
The SupaSep LGP solution uses highly efficient glass microfibre media to rapidly coalesce fine aerosols into larger droplets ready for separation.
A patented meltblown drainage layer ensures quick separation and drainage of liquid, with fine inter-pleat fibres that promote disengagement from the downstream side. This prevents the risk of ballooning and damage. A graded density structure controls velocity profiles to prevent re-entrainment into the gas flow, enabling liquid levels down to 1ppbw.
Patented meltblown drainage and anti-re-entrainment zone
Increased strength with drainage layers bonded to the pleats
- Prevents pleat movement
- Reduces damage to GF media
- Pleat separation is guaranteed
- Maximises surface area
- Minimises pressure drop
- Prevents drainage layer from separating from the coalescing layer
Inter pleat microfibres
Accelerated drainage of the coalesced liquid
- Larger volumes of liquid can be separated
- Flow interruption does not affect operation of differential pressures
- 99.99% efficient at removing aerosol particles
- Down to 1ppbw in downstream oil content
- No re-entrainment
Deploy Industry Accredited Technology
With 30+ years of experience leading onshore and offshore installations at a global scale, you can be assured our products are trusted by industry accreditation bodies.
- ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation from the BSI (British Standards Institution)
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- ATEX Certified
Customer Service You Can Rely On
We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional customer experience. From product installation to long-term support, our expert team is there every step of the way.
- First class service performance
- On-time project delivery
- Same-day dispatch capabilities
- Quick customer query response times
- Expert support
A Cost-effective Solution
At Amazon Filters, we don’t just provide a single solution. We work with your business to deploy, install, and support your chosen coalescing solution, specifically to your requirements.
- Long-term cost savings with reliable, trustworthy process filtration
- 20% savings in annual consumable costs when compared to leading competitor solutions
- Guaranteed continuity of supply, so processes aren’t interrupted
- Transparent customer service
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same.
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Get the Most Out of Your Filtration for Gas
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below