All Fluoropolymer Cartridges
SupaPore TL Microfiltration cartridges have been specifically designed for use in corrosive gases and liquid processing applications.
A naturally highly hydrophobic PTFE membrane and Halar ECTFE structure makes this the cartridge of choice where high resistance to aggressive fluids is required.
- A naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- Halar ECTFE hardware
- Extremely low extractable levels so ideal for high purity applications
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Materials meet the requirements of 21CFR Part 174-190 and current USP Plastics Class VI – 121ºC Testing
- Fully integrity testable by Water Intrusion Test
- Operational temperature up to 95ºC
- Suitable for sanitisation by all common sanitising agents.
All cartridges are thermally bonded and adhesive free. Each unit is integrity tested before final assembly.
They are available in a range of absolute pore sizes:
Industries and Applications
- Food and Beverage – Ozonated water
- Pharmaceutical – solvent and chemical filtration, ozonated water
- Fine Chemicals – solvent and chemical filtration, ozonated water
- Electronics – photolithography chemicals, general chemicals, ozonated water
Amazon Filters manufactures a comprehensive range of filter housings for SupaPore TL cartridges including the industrial 50 and 60 Series and the 70 Series for hygienic applications. Please consult our Sales Office for further details on the full range. All PTFE and fluoro-polymer lined housings are available for arduous applications that match the chemical resistance of the SupaPore TL cartridge.
Features and Benefits
- Full Fluoropolymer construction results in a cartridge that withstands long term exposure to many aggressive chemicals and solvents
- Defined removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- High chemical resistance to most solvents
- Very high resistance to most oxidising agents
- Integrity testable by the user
- Full Product Validation Guide available
Download the Supapore TL Datasheet