SupaPleat Plus high surface area pleated depth cartridges have been developed to suit industrial processes where high levels of efficiency are required, whilst maintaining extremely low pressure losses.
In-house developments have optimised the filter media to give higher levels of porosity, and state of the art manufacturing technologies give excellent build quality.
SupaPleat Plus filters have enhanced durability due to the use of a robust outer cage. For more critical applications where greater process control is required there is also the option to have lot and part number identification on every cartridge.
Two media options are offered as standard, the PB and GB. The PB features the specific CRY Cryptosporidium removal grade designed for Food and Beverage applications. All feature 100% polypropylene cage, core and end cap assembly.
Thermal welding processes seal all components, eliminating adhesives and extractables, and optimising cartridge integrity.
SupaPleat Plus PB cartridges feature:
- Melt blown polypropylene media
- XB Extended life version available
- Materials meet US FDA title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- Meets the requirements for food contact as detailed in European Regulation (EC) Number 1935/2004
- CRY Cryptosporidium removal grade
SupaPleat Plus GB cartridges feature:
- Glass microfibre media
- Extremely high dirt holding capacity
Absolute Rated Filter Media
- Available removal ratings from 0.5 to 400µm
- Consistent reliable performance
- Beta 5000 rating
- One piece high strength all polypropylene support cage and core up to 1017mm (40”)
- Optional high strength core for improved thermal stability at continuously elevated temperatures.
- Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water and most common sanitising agents. (Note: Steaming, autoclaving and hot water sanitisation must use the glass filled end-cap option)
- Batch traceability
Feature and Benefits
- High surface area, resulting in low clean ∆p and excellent dirt holding capacity
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- PB – Wide chemical compatibility using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements
- XB – Extended life version for more challenging applications
- GB – Glass microfibre media gives excellent dirt holding capacity
- Cryptosporidium removal grade (CRY) with typical 104 log reduction value for use in Food and Beverage applications
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below