SupaPleat HFC high surface area cartridges utilise pleated depth media offering maximum efficiency and exceptionally high flow capabilities.
Developed to suit industrial processes where high performance is required, the low pressure loss and high dirt capacity makes it the ideal choice for fine polishing applications. In-house developments have optimised the pleat pack ensuring rigidity is maintained at all flow rates.
Three media options are offered as standard, the PP, XP and GP. The PP features the specific CRY Cryptosporidium removal grade designed for Food and Beverage applications. The standard range is manufactured using all polypropylene end caps and internal support core. Amazon Filters also offers cartridges manufactured with stainless steel cage and core and nylon end fittings. These are particularly suited for applications where higher temperature ratings are required or compatibility may be an issue. All grades have all polypropylene end caps and internal support core. Thermal welding processes seal all components, eliminating adhesives and extractables and optimising cartridge integrity.
SupaPleat HFC PP cartridges feature:
- Melt blown polypropylene media
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Materials meet US FDA title 21 requirements
- CRY Cryptosporidium removal grade
- XP Extended Life version available
SupaPleat HFC GP cartridges feature:
- Glass microfibre media
- Extremely high dirt holding capacity
Absolute Rated Filter Media
- Available with ratings from 0.5 to 90µm
- Consistent reliable performance
- SupaPleat HFC filter cartridges are produced using an improved manufacturing process resulting in the following features:
- High surface area, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- 100% thermally welded construction for maximum integrity and strength, upto 1541mm (60”)
- Internal support core for resistance to back pressure
- More robust stainless steel cage and core option available
- Nylon end caps option available
Amazon Filters manufacture a comprehensive range of filter housings for the SupaPleat HFC cartridges.
Available in many materials and sizes to suit all flow rates, please consult our sales office for further details on our full range.
Features and Benefits
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Filters can be sterilised by steam or sanitised by hot water or chemicals
- PP– Wide chemical compatibility using materials that meet FDA requirements
- GP– Glass microfibre media gives excellent dirt holding capacity
- XP – Extended life version for more challenging applications
- Stainless steel cage and core and nylon end caps versions available for more aggressive processes
- Pleat geometry specifically designed for in-to-out flow direction
- Batch traceability
- Low maintenance – fewer number of cartridges
- Cryptosporidium removal grade (CRY) with typical 104 log reduction value for use in Food and Beverage applications
See Product Validation Guide for further details of test methods and rated efficiencies
Download the SupaPleat HFC datasheet
Download our High Flow Systems brochure