Amazon Filters‘ Environmental Management System is accredited to ISO 14001:2015. Our accreditation body is the British Standards Institute and the certificate no. is EMS 564077.
Our policy is to help protect and preserve the environment we live in by providing support and advice to those who need it, and by ensuring that we are taking steps to minimise waste and avoid pollution in our own manufacturing plants. We will endeavour to achieve this by:
- Ensuring that we comply fully with the current environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice that are appropriate to our business.
- Implementing waste minimisation programs and recycling initiatives wherever practical in our facilities.
- Implementing environmentally friendly manufacturing and product technologies wherever technically and economically feasible.
- Setting objectives for improvement as part of our Management Review of the Environmental Management System and monitor progress towards them throughout the year.
- Advising any interested parties of our policy and offering advice and information as appropriate.