Housing Quality Assistant
We are now seeking a new Housing Quality Assistant to join our busy and friendly Housing Quality Team. The
successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the general inspection of duties with the Housing
Production Team, including carrying out non-destructive (NDT), some inspection of components and finished
assemblies, post sub-contract components and goods in materials. The candidate will also be expected to put
forward improvements and ideas for continuous improvement projects.
The successful candidate will find this an interesting and challenging position and should have:
- Experience of Goods Inwards operations within an engineering environment
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Computer literate
- Experience of working to ISO standards
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Good attention to detail with excellent accuracy
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Desirable experience of NDT (hydro, dye pen, etc.) – However, training will be provided
Amazon Filters Ltd is an established and rapidly expanding filter manufacturer supplying first class filtration
solutions to a host of Process Industries. We have a friendly and modern working environment, where the
successful candidate’s contribution will make them a valuable and prominent member of the team.
Joining Amazon Filters at this exciting time offers; competitive basic salary, pension scheme and other additional
If you are interested in applying for the position please forward your CV with a covering letter to our HR
Department at email@example.com or contact us on 01276 670 600 for further information.