Sales Engineer - South West
We are now seeking a new Sales Engineer to join the External Sales Team in order to achieve targeted sales in a specified territory via new business development and account management. This role will involve a high-level responsibility for the sales, promotion, selection and marketing of the complete range of Amazon filter products. This exciting, home-based role requires a broad range of skills and the key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting negotiations and presentations
- Profitably selling our products to industry
- Lead generation and closure
- Identification and management of important accounts
- Quotation and proposals preparation
- Development of the existing customer base whilst managing all accounts within the territory
- Identification of new applications and/or markets
The ideal location for the successful candidate is the West half of the M3, between Reading, Bristol and Southampton.
The successful candidate will find this an interesting and challenging position and should have:
- A demonstrable background in field sales
- Demonstrable process filtration experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English, Maths and a technical discipline
- A technical qualification (i.e. Engineering or Design) or a Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and drive with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Logical and organised approach to daily workloads
- Computer literate with familiarisation of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word, PDF Editors
Amazon Filters Ltd is an established and rapidly expanding filter manufacturer supplying first class filtration solutions to a host of Process Industries. We have a friendly and modern working environment, where the successful candidate’s contribution will make them a valuable and prominent member of the team.
Joining Amazon Filters at this exciting time offers; competitive basic salary, pension scheme and other additional Company benefits.
If you are interested in applying for the position please forward your CV with a covering letter to our HR Department at or contact us on 01276 670 600 for further information.