Many customers have found choosing Amazon Filters as their filter supplier has brought significant benefits in improved quality and reliability and reduced costs. Our Technical and Regulatory expertise and ISO accredited Quality Management Systems ensure this is a minimal risk decision
– Proven solutions from proven experts.
We have been audited by many, many blue chip companies form critical industries such as Healthcare and Beverage manufacturing and we are open to all levels of audit from our customers so they can validate that the source of supply meets their Quality requirements. In addition our track record of success and growth means our financial stability is assured.
Amazon has a long list of accreditations and approvals including:-
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- Certified to Module H of the European Pressure Equipment Directive
- Filter materials compliant with US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI Plastics test requirements and compliant with EU, US and Halal food contact standards
Thousands of filters users around the world have found that partnering with Amazon Filters has improved their processes and reduced their costs.