51 Series Junior cartridge housings are renowned for their high quality design and manufacture. They are suitable for a wide range of standard Single Open End junior cartridges containing either pleated depth media or membranes. Therefore housings can be used in a wide variety of final and pre-filter applications where liquids or gases need processing.
- Quick release Vee Clamp Closure for easy opening
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
- Available in 316L stainless steel or Alloy 22 for maximum compatibility
- Rated to 10 bar g liquid, 10 bar g gas and full vacuum
- Can be used in temperatures from –10°C up to 150°C
- PED Compliant to Sound Engineering Practice
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
Features and Benefits
- Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings)
- Integral vent or drain socket to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PTFE washer
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
- Available in both 316L Stainless Steel and Alloy 22
- CE marked
To download a copy of the 51 Series Junior datasheet click here.
Please consult our sales office for further details on this product.