The 66 Series FFC housing is a version of Amazon’s successful 66 Series FFC range and specifically designed for use with the large bore SupaPleat FFC or SupaSpun FFC cartridge. This provides a filtration system that offers maximum efficiency, high flow rates and long life. The high quality electropolished 316L stainless steel housing is easy to use and is suited to many filtration processes across a range of industries.
They are available in a selection of sizes and with a choice of connections and closure types, therefore the optimum housing can be provided for each application.
The 66 Series FFC housing is available to be used with 20”, 40” or 60” cartridges. The cartridge is normally operated in ‘out to in’ mode.
Housings can be installed in either the vertical or horizontal position and can be supplied with fixed or adjustable legs. This ensures that the housing can normally be used even where space or changes to inlet and outlet pipework are limited.
- Designed for high flow systems
- Easy and quick cartridge change-out
- Electropolished inside and out
- Available for 20”, 40” or 60” filters
- Each housing is hydrostatically pressure tested
- Available with 3”or 4” connections and in a range of types
- Can be supplied with adjustable or fixed legs where required
- Rated at 10 bar g liquid, 3 bar g gas
- PED and ATEX Compliant
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use with the SupaPleat FFC or SupaSpun FFC cartridge for maximum flow rates
- Utilises large bore cartridge allowing quick and easy filter change out
- Can be used vertically or horizontally with or without legs
- Flexible design allows use of either V band or Rathmann clamp closure
- Full housing customisation service available
To download a copy of the 66 Series FFC Single Cartridge Housing datasheet click here.
For a copy of Amazon’s High Flow Systems brochure click here.
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product