The 65 Series housing range is designed to accommodate 3, 5 or 10, stacks of filter cartridges up to 40” long. These top opening style housings are secured with screw clamps as standard and suitable for pressures up to 16 bar g in liquids and between 1.5 and 16 bar g in gases . They are also suitable for full vacuum operation and processes between –10 and 150°C.
The housings are leg mounted and equipped with the more conventional dished end, therefore suit processes where there is a need to allow complete drainage of the clean chamber. This design assists in maintaining the general cleanliness of the process system. With the ability to accept both standard Double Open End and Single Open End cartridges, they will suit most applications.
The 65 Series will accept the full range of Amazon and industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500µm with nominal lengths of 10, 20, 30 and 40”.
- Dished bottom end allows complete drainage of clean chamber, leading to improved system cleanliness
- Electropolish finish
- Top opening style secured with screw clamps
- Cast compression nut with integral PTFE washer for easy, hand tight cartridge sealing
- Wide range of connection sizes and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- PED and ATEX Complaint
Features and Benefits
- Integral vent, clean and dirty drains to aid efficient filter change-out
- Each housing hydrostatically pressure tested
- Internally and externally electropolished as standard
- Each housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
- Universal cup enables choice of plug in (Code 3, Code 8 and Code A) or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing
To download a copy of the 65 Series datasheet click here.