The 62 Series Multi cartridge housing is designed to accommodate 3, 5, 10, 12, 15, 18, 19, 22, 24, 30 or 40 stacks of filter cartridges up to 40” long. The 19-40 round cartridge housings are top opening with Rathmann style bolted closures as standard for pressures ranging from 6 – 10 bar g. The housings are leg mounted and equipped with a conventional dished end allowing complete drainage of the clean chamber. This design assists in maintaining the general cleanliness of the process system. With the ability to accept both standard Double Open End and Single Open End cartridges, this leg mounted, free standing housing will suit most applications.
The 62 Series will accept the full range of Amazon and industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500µm with nominal lengths of 30 and 40”.
For information on housings suitable for 3-18 cartridges click here.
- Dished bottom end allows complete drainage of clean chamber, leading to improved system cleanliness
- Rathmann style bolted closures for reliable leak free operation
- Cast compression nut with integral PTFE washer for easy, hand tight cartridge sealing
- Wide range of connection sizes and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- PED and ATEX Complaint
Features and Benefits
- Integral vent, clean and dirty drains to aid efficient filter change-out
- Each housing hydrostatically pressure tested
- Internally and externally electropolished as standard
- Each housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
- Universal cup enables choice of plug in (Code 3, Code 8 and Code A) or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing
To download a copy of the 62 Series datasheet click here.
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product.