The 81 Series MINI 4¼” bag housing features the lightweight top opening style is equipped with a Vee clamp as standard for pressures up to 8.5 bar g. The new 81A Series MINI features the hinged cast top opening with Stainless Steel Swing Bolts as standard and is suitable for pressures up to 21 Bar g.
These housings are widely used where low cost is of prime importance and this makes them the ideal choice to replace conventional cast stainless steel strainers. The side inlet and bottom outlet configuration is perfectly suited to duties where product changes demand a simple to clean, easy access housing. With only the basket to remove, quick and efficient cleaning is possible with the 81 Series MINI bag housing.
Heating jackets are options available for all models.
Product Design Features
- Designed for flow rates up to 6.5 m3/hr
- 81 – Vee clamp closure for pressures up to 8.5 bar g up to 110°C
- 81A – Flat bolted closure for pressures up to 21 bar g up to 150°C
- ATEX rated
- Bead blast or electropolished as standard
- Robust bag support basket assembly fabricated from perforated sheet rather than wire mesh for extra strength
- Wide range of options available for connection sizes and types and materials of construction
- Available in 316L stainless steel
- PED and Compliant
Features and Benefits
- Integral vent to aid efficient operation
- Easy to operate, quick opening closures on both models
- Each housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
To download a copy of the 81 Series datasheet click here.
To download a copy of the 81A Series datasheet click here.
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product.