The 87 Series multi bag housings are designed for use with the Amazon DuoLine A Series 5½” ring style bags. They are designed for either 3 or 5 double or triple length bags and flow rates up to 145 m3/hr.The top opening style is equipped with a Cast Vee clamp as standard (8703 model only) with the option of Rathmann style bolted closures for pressures up to 10 bar.g. With a bottom outlet connection, the 87 Series is ideal for batch applications, where free draining and frequent process changes take place.
Widely used in the chemical processing and water treatment world, the 87 Series housing offers exceptional surface area with maximum economy. The slim line A Series DuoLine bags maximise the available area for increased dirt capacity and flow when compared to the more conventional 7” diameter bags. With high build quality and a wide ranging options list, this housing can be used in almost all areas of the liquids processing industry.
The housing will accept the full range of Amazon bags ranging from 1 to 1000µm with nominal lengths of 32” and 48”.
- Closure options include Vee clamp (8703 only) or bolted style
- Bottom dished end to aid cleandown
- Each housing hydrostatically pressure tested
- Internally and externally electropolished as standard
- Robust bag support basket assembly fabricated from perforated sheet rather than wire mesh for extra strength
- Positive bag seating mechanism to minimise risk of seal bypass
- Wide range of options available for connection sizes and types and materials of construction
- PED and ATEX Compliant
Feature and Benefits
- Integral vent to aid efficient filter changeout
- Each housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
Download the 87 Series datasheet