The 72 Series Hygienic single cartridge housing is available for elements up to 30” long. The ‘T’ style configuration is ideally suited to small pilot scale or laboratory based processes for pressures up to 10 bar g.
Base mounted, this free standing conventionally styled housing will suit processes where there is a need to allow easy access to all internal areas, therefore assisting in the general cleanliness of the process system in which the filter is to operate. Having no loose internal components ensures easy, fast sanitisations and clean down procedures.
The 72 Series housing will accept the full range of Amazon Single Open End industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.03 to 40µm with nominal lengths of 10, 20 and 30”.
This housing is also available as an in-line version.
- ‘T’ style construction with a high specification hygienic finish, electropolished inside and out
- Quick release Vee clamp closure for ease of access
- Rated at full vacuum and up to 10 bar g in liquids and gases and up to 150°C.
- No loose internals for trouble free operation
- Staubli connections available
- PED and ATEX compliant
- CE Marked
Features and Benefits
- Single cartridge sanitary crevice-free housing, ideal for critical liquid and gas applications
- 316L construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Wide range of options available for the connection size and style, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- 72B version with single piece domes on 20 & 30” options
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below