The 71 Series Hygienic Vent filter cartridge housing is designed primarily for tank venting applications. The single common inlet / outlet connection is suited for direct mounting on to most sealed storage vessels, whilst the quick release seal-less Vee clamp closure allows for rapid filter changeouts.
These housings are ideal where free movement of clean air is of prime importance, and are designed for use with the full range of Amazon Single Open End code 7 cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 40µm with nominal lengths of 10 and 20”.
- Crevice free construction with hygienic single polished inlet/outlet port
- Quick release Vee clamp closure for ease of access – no seal required
- Lightweight easy lift dome
- No loose internals for trouble free operation
- ATEX compliant
- Specifically designed as a vent filter
- Single inlet/outlet that can be directly mounted onto tank
- Rated up to 150°C and available for 10” or 20” cartridges.
Features and Benefits
- Bayonet lock code 7 cartridge fitting as standard for forward and reverse flow
- 316L construction for maximum corrosion resistance
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Wide range of options available for the connection size and style, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- Full housing customisation service available
Download the 71 Series datasheet