56 Series single cartridge housing
The 56 Series single cartridge housing is renowned for its high quality design and manufacture and accepts both standard Double Open End and Single Open End cartridges. The housing has a high security bolted closure and is particularly suitable for hazardous liquid and gas applications.
The 56 Series will accept the full range of Amazon and industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500µm with nominal lengths of 5, 10, 20 and 30”.
- High security bolted closure suitable for hazardous applications
- Dual purpose head accepts SOE code 3 and DOE cartridges
- SOE code 7 and code B adaptors available
- Offered with a wide range of connection sizes and types
- Available for a range of cartridge lengths
- PED and ATEX Compliant
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at 10 bar g and full vacuum in liquids
- Rated at 9 bar g and full vacuum in gases
Features and Benefits
- Bolted closure provides high security housing sealing
- Suitable for hazardous liquid and gas applications
- Full vacuum rating in liquids and gases
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter change-out complete with PTFE washer
- Unique interchangeable configuration enables choice of SOE or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below