55 Series single cartridge housing
The 55 Series single cartridge housing has been developed specifically for environments where access to the filter chamber is restricted. This unit accepts Double Open End cartridges, and uses a central bolt with Tee nut for the closure. It is ideal for use in areas of limited access and where the spent fluid and element need to be retained within the bowl. This housing is suitable only for liquid applications.
- Through bolt assembly ensures centralisation of the cartridge for a reliable knife edge seal, suitable for cartridges ranging from 9.75” through to 30”.
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
- Available in 316L stainless steel
- Wide range of connection size and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction.
- PED Compliant to Sound Engineering Practice
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at full vacuum and 10 bar g in liquids
Features and Benefits
- Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings)
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PTFE washer
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below