55 Series single cartridge housing
The 55 Series single cartridge housing has been developed specifically for environments where access to the filter chamber is restricted. This unit accepts Double Open End cartridges, and uses a central bolt with Tee nut for the closure. It is ideal for use in areas of limited access and where the spent fluid and element need to be retained within the bowl. This housing is suitable only for liquid applications.
- Through bolt assembly ensures centralisation of the cartridge for a reliable knife edge seal, suitable for cartridges ranging from 9.75” through to 30”.
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
- Available in 316L stainless steel
- Wide range of connection size and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction.
- PED Compliant to Sound Engineering Practice
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at full vacuum and 10 bar g in liquids
Features and Benefits
- Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings)
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PTFE washer
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
Download the 55 Series datasheet