52 Series single cartridge housing
The 52 Series single cartridge housing is a further development of the successful 51 Series housing. Still with the ability to accept both standard Double Open End and Single Open End cartridges, this single stack housing has an enhanced Cast clamp and solid ring closure, that has proved very successful in a wide variety of applications within both the liquids and low pressure gas processing industries.
The 52 Series will accept the full range of Amazon and industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500µm with nominal lengths of 5, 10, 20 and 30”.
- Quick release cast Vee Clamp Closure for easy opening
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
- Easy to use tie rod assembly design ensures cartridge centralisation (for a reliable knife edge seal) that enables the use of either 9.75” or 10” cartridge length configurations (or multiples) in the same housing
- Dual purpose head accepts SOE code 3 and DOE cartridges
- SOE code 7 and code B adaptors available
- Available in 316L stainless steel or Alloy 22 for maximum compatibility
- Wide range of connection size and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction
- PED Compliant to Cat I
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at full vacuum and up to 20 bar g in liquids and gases
Features and Benefits
- Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings)
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PTFE washer
- Unique interchangeable configuration enables choice of plug in or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
- Available in both 316L Stainless Steel and Alloy 22
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below