SupaSpun FFC melt blown cartridge filters utilise the very latest in high strength fibre production to create a large diameter element ideal for high flow applications. The high capacity, low pressure loss media is an ideal choice for use in a wide range of liquid processing applications. No resins, binders or other materials are used in the manufacturing process, this results in a fibre free, uncontaminated process fluid. Operating in the forward flow direction they are available in 20”, 40” and 60” lengths offering significantly quicker cartridge replacement when compared to changing out many, many conventional 65mm diameter cartridges.
SupaSpun FFC cartridges are produced using a unique manufacturing process resulting in the following features:
- High efficiency absolute rated filter media
- Available with ratings from 0.5 to 100µm
- Consistent reliable performance
- True graded density for enhanced life
- Free from resin binders
- High void volume, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix stops fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1541mm (60”)
- 100% polypropylene
- 100% thermally welded construction for maximum integrity and strength
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 requirements
- No resins, binders or anti-static agents
SupaSpun FFC fibres are blown continuously onto a central core, without the need for resin binders or lubricants. This results in a one piece construction that is resistant to unloading and media shedding. True depth filtration results from the closely controlled production process. Manufacturing and environmental Quality Systems ensure a consistent and reliable high quality element.
Features and Benefits
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- No resin binders – thermal bonding process stops media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification imprinted on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% polypropylene media
- Range of ratings from 0.5 to 100µm
- Supported with a comprehensive Product Validation Guide
- Manufactured under strict control with batch number identification, giving full traceability on all components
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product.
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below