SupaPore VP Microfiltration cartridges use a pleated high surface area Polyethersulphone membrane that has been designed for use in a wide range of liquid processing applications.
The naturally hydrophilic PES membrane contains no wetting agents and has very low levels of extractables making this cartridge an ideal choice for systems requiring a reliable and consistent high-quality filtrate.
- A naturally hydrophilic PES membrane
- Low protein-binding characteristics
- Exceptionally high flow rates with low clean pressure losses
- Bacterial retention data with LRVs using Brevundimonas diminuta and Serratia marcescens
- Wide chemical compatibility
All cartridges are thermally bonded and adhesive free. Each unit is preflushed with ultra pure water and integrity tested before final assembly.
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- Meet current USP requirements for extractables
- Fast rinse-up time to 18 Megohm-cm*1
- Non Pyrogenic*2
Available in a wide range of grades & absolute rated pore sizes:
- Biological Grade
- General Grade
- Electronics Grade
Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water flush and most common sanitising agents.
(Note: Steaming, autoclaving and hot water sanitisation must use the glass filled end-cap options)
Amazon Filters manufactures a comprehensive range of filter housings for SupaPore VP cartridges including the industrial 50 and 60 Series and the 70 Series for hygienic applications. Please consult our Sales Office for further details on the full range.
Features and Benefits
- Validated*3 removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Fully Integrity Testable – Bubble Point and Diffusional Flow values provided for all pore sizes*1
- Pleated PES membrane that exhibits exceptionally low protein-binding characteristics
- High surface area giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, meet FDA requirements
- Range of integrity testable ratings from 0.03 to 1.0µm (depending on grade)
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification mark on every cartridge
- Full Product Validation Guide available
- *1 E grades only, *2 B grades only, *3 See Product Validation Guides for further details stating test method and rated efficiencies
Download the SupaPore VP datasheet