SupaPore TTE Microfiltration cartridges have been specifically designed for use in corrosive gases and liquid processing applications.
A naturally highly hydrophobic PTFE membrane and fluoropolymer structure makes this the cartridge of choice where high resistance to aggressive fluids is required.
- A naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- 100 % fluoropolymer construction
- Extremely low flush requirements in high purity applications
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Materials meet the requirements of 21CFR Part 177 and current USP Plastic Class VI – 121ºC tests
- Fully integrity testable by bubble point or diffusion flow test
- Operational temperature up to 150ºC
All cartridges are thermally bonded and adhesive free. Each unit is pre flushed with ultra pure water and integrity tested before final assembly.
They are available in a range of absolute pore sizes:
Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water flush and all common sanitising agents.
Amazon Filters manufactures a comprehensive range of filter housings for SupaPore TTE cartridges including the industrial 50 and 60 Series and the 70 Series for hygienic applications, in 316 Stainless Steel. Other housings are available using Fluoropolymer coatings. Please consult our Sales Office for further details on the full range.
Features and Benefits
- Full Fluoropolymer construction
- Validated*1 removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Capable of high temperature operation for extended periods
- High chemical resistance to most oxidising agents, solvents, acids and alkalis
- Idenificaton mark on every cartridge
- Full Product Validation Guide available
*1 See product validation guide for further details stating test method and rated efficiencies
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below