SupaGard is the latest development in nominal rated spun bonded filter cartridge design.
Manufactured with a true graded density, these elements exhibit a high void volume that results in low clean differential pressure losses and an excellent dirt holding capacity when compared to similarly rated elements. Each cartridge is manufactured with an integral support core for maximum strength. The superior structure remains integral even under severe operating conditions and is less prone to media migration and breakthrough often found on other unsupported spunbonded products. They are an ideal replacement for Millipore* Polygard*-CR and Polygard-CN filters.
SupaGard cartridges are produced using a unique manufacturing process resulting in the following features:-
- Nominal Rated Filter Media
- Available with ratings from 1 to 200µm
- Consistent reliable performance
- One piece high strength all polypropylene support core
- High void volume, resulting in low clean Δp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- End cap welded direct to the core for extra security and strength
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix minimises fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1524mm (60”)
- SupaGard Advantage grade featuring moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage
- Optional glass filled core and end caps for high strength / temperature applications
- 100% Polypropylene
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- WRAS listed for use in UK potable water supplies
SupaGard fibres are blown continuously onto a central support core, without the need for binders, resins or lubricants. This results in a one piece construction that is resistant to unloading and media shedding. True depth filtration results from the closely controlled fibre production in manufacturing, and also the process environment which ensures a consistent and reliable high quality element.
Elements are available up to 1524mm (60”) in length, either double open ended or with most common end cap fittings, and also in 10” and 20” B-Blue sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- Identification embossed on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements
- Range of Nominal ratings from 1 to 200µm
- Thermal bonding process minimises media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- Advantage grade featuring moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage
* Millipore and Polygard are trademarks of Merck
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below