SupaCarb BE filter cartridges feature an acid washed, high purity coconut based carbon block combined with a double layer, spunbonded fibre pre-filter layer to produce an economically superior high-capacity carbon block filter. This makes SupaCarb BE ideally suited to the treatment of potable water systems for the reduction of taste, odour and other contaminants including solids.
The BE grade offers an extremely economical solution to many common liquid treatment applications where a need for effective carbon treatment is required. The rigid block construction eliminates any potential bypass.
SupaCarb BE cartridges are available in standard diameter and B-Blue versions and in both 10” and 20” lengths.
- BE grade high purity coconut based carbon block media
- One piece construction of 10 and 20” lengths
- Double open end construction as standar
- Available in conventional and B-Blue sizes
- Polymeric and Elastomeric materials meet US FDA Title 21 requirements
- Cartridges have been tested and certified to NSF 42
Featuring a 5µm nominal rating, SupaCarb BE filters are an ideal choice for efficient, trouble free filtration when compared to conventional Granular Activated Carbon cartridges. They will not fluidise, channel or bypass, therefore maximising the effectiveness of the carbon media.
SupaCarb BE cartrdiges are ideal for use with the 28 Series polymeric range of filter housings, but can be used in the full range of stainless steel single and multi-cartridge filter housings available from Amazon Filters Ltd.
Features and Benefits
- Effective carbon surface area for excellent chlorine reduction characteristics
- Inner and outer filtration layer for effective sediment removal and protection of the carbon media
- All polymeric construction offers excellent chemical compatibility and stability in aqueous solutions
- Minimal carbon release when compared to conventional loose filled granular (GAC) style cartridges
- Individually bagged and identified
- One piece construction eliminates fluidising, channelling or bypass
- B-Blue versions available
What Working With Amazon Filters Can Do For You
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below