SupaPore TTG Microfiltration cartridges have been designed specifically for general filtration application involving corrosive gases or aggressive liquids. Manufactured with a naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane and PFA hardware these cartridges are an ideal choice for systems requiring excellent compatibility, reliability and a consistently high quality filtrate.
- SupaPore TTG cartridges feature:
- A naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- 100% Fluoropolymer construction
- Available in a range of micron rating – 0.05µ to 10µ
- No fibre migration
- Wide chemical compatibility
- High temperature resistance
- Thermally bonded and adhesive free
Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including most common sanitising agents
- 05 µ
- 1 µ
- 2 µ
- 45 µ
- 1 µ
- 3 µ
- 0 µ
- 0 µ
Amazon Filters manufacture a comprehensive range of filter housings for SupaPore TTG cartridges in a variety of materials including 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy 22, Tantaline and all PTFE. Please consult our Sales Office for further details on the full range.
Features and Benefits
- Full Fluoropolymer construction – Naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane and PFA hardware
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification mark on every cartridge
- Consistent and reliable performance
- Low extractables
- Full Product Validation Guide available
To download a copy of the SupaPore TTE datasheet click here.
To download a copy of the SupaPore TTG datasheet click here.
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product
Other products you may be interested in
SupaPore TTE, TL and Halar