SupaSpun NN precision graded density filter elements are a further development of our already well proven absolute rated depth type filter. These high performance cartridges excel in dirt holding capacity and give extremely low clean pressure losses as a result of the strictly controlled manufacturing of the fibre matrix.
SupaSpun NN filter cartridges are produced using an improved manufacturing process resulting in the following features:-
- Absolute Rated Filter Media
- Available from 1 to 180µm
- Nylon 6 media
- Consistent reliable performance
- One piece high strength support core
- High void volume, resulting in low clean Dp and excellent dirt holding capacity
- End cap welded direct to the core for extra security and strength
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix minimises fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1524mm (60”)
- SupaSpun NN Advantage grade featuring moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage
- Optional glass filled core and end caps for high strength / temperature applications
SupaSpun NN fibres are blown continuously onto a central support core, with fibre diameters controlled to produce different pore sizes throughout the extrusion process. All the layers are inter-linked to offer maximum support while ensuring that the high void volume is maintained, but with increasing fibre density towards the cartridge central core – therefore resulting in true depth filtration.
Elements are available up to 1524mm (60”) in length, either double open ended or with most common end cap fittings.
Features and Benefits
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility using nylon 6 media
- Range of Absolute ratings from 1.0 to 180µm
- Thermal bonding process minimises media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification data embossed on every cartridge
- Advantage grade featuring moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage
- Cartridges only need to be flushed with site water for 30minutes before the filters can be brought into full service
To download a copy of the SupaSpun NN datasheet click here.
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product.