SupaSpun absolute rated depth capsules are fully disposable filter units for small and medium scale liquid processing applications. They are ready-to-use, avoiding the need to purchase or maintain filter housings and are easy to change-out with minimum downtime. The filtration unit is permanently enclosed inside the capsule shell to minimise post-use cleaning and operator exposure to process fluids.
SupaSpun capsules are available with absolute rated spun bonded depth filter media and offered with a range of inlet/outlet connections to suit most process systems.
The filters are supplied in a wide range of lengths from 50mm to 750mm long.
- Spun bonded depth media
- All polypropylene media
- 100% polypropylene hardware
- Available in a range of Absolute removal ratings
- Thermally bonded and adhesive free construction
- Capsules are non-pyrogenic and can be autoclaved multiple times
- Materials meet US FDA CFR Title 21 requirements
- Available in a range of pore sizes
- Manufactured in clean room facilities under ISO quality system
Features and Benefits
- Fully disposable unit avoids the need to purchase a filter housing
- Ready to use for easy filter change-out and minimum downtime
- Enclosed filter unit minimises operator exposure and post-use cleaning
- Wide range of inlet and outlet connections available so suitable for most process systems
- All polymer construction
- Full Product Validation Guide available
To download a copy of the SupaSpun Capsules datasheet click here.
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product.