high surface area pleated depth cartridges have been developed to suit industrial processes where high levels of efficiency are required, whilst maintaining extremely low pressure losses. In-house developments have optimised the filter media to give higher levels of porosity, and state of the art manufacturing technologies give excellent build quality.
filters have enhanced durability due to the use of a robust outer cage. For more critical applications where greater process control is required there is also the option to have lot and part number identification on every cartridge.
Two media options are offered as standard, the PB and GB. The PB features the specific CRY Cryptosporidium grade designed for Food and Beverage applications. All feature 100%
polypropylene cage, core and end cap assembly.
Thermal welding processes seal all components, eliminating adhesives and extractables, and
optimising cartridge integrity.
• Melt blown polypropylene media
• Extended life version available
• Materials meet US FDA title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
• Meets the requirements for food contact as detailed in European Regulation (EC) Number 1935/2004
• CRY Cryptosporidium grade
• Glass microfibre media
• Extremely high dirt holding capacity
Absolute Rated Filter Media
• Available from 0.5 to 400µm
• Consistent reliable performance
• Beta 5000 rating
• One piece high strength all polypropylene support cage and core up to 1017mm (40”)
• Optional high strength core for improved thermal stability at continuously elevated temperatures.
• Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water and most common
• Batch traceability
• High surface area, resulting in low clean ∆p and excellent dirt holding capacity
• Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
• PB – Wide chemical compatibility using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements
• XB – Extended life version for more challenging applications
• GB – Glass microfibre media gives excellent dirt holding capacity
• Cryptosporidium grade (CRY) with typical 104
log reduction value for use in Food and Beverage applications
To download a copy of the SupaPleat Plus datasheet click here.
Please consult our Sales office for further details on this product