We are now seeking a new Team Leader for one of the shift Cartridge Production Teams.
This is an exciting new opportunity that requires a broad range of skills as you will be responsible for the general running of the shift cartridge production team who are tasked with running the machines and producing products to the required output levels. This role will require a high-level attention to detail whilst working to tight deadlines and pressurised customer requirements.
You will be expected to actively drive productivity, efficiency, quality and people development as well as proposing, setting up and implementing improvement initiatives and Key Performance Indicators.
The hours for this position will be 06.00 to 14.30 Monday to Thursday & 06.00 to 13.30 on Fridays and 13.30 –22.30 Monday to Thursday plus 12.30–17.30 on Friday on a weekly rotation, shift allowance applies.
This is a great opportunity to take on a challenging and interesting development position and we are looking for someone with:
- Experience in Production Management;
- Demonstrable supervisory or people management experience
- Confidence when leading a team & understand the importance of leading by example;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- The ability to work on your own initiative and make day to day decisions;
- Good planning and analytical ability;
- MS Office and email computer literacy is not essential but would be advantageous.
Amazon Filters Ltd is an established and rapidly expanding filter manufacturer supplying first class filtration solutions to a host of Process Industries. We have a friendly and modern working environment, where the successful candidate’s contribution will make them a valuable and prominent member of the team.
Joining Amazon Filters at this exciting time offers: competitive basic salary, pension scheme and other additional Company benefits.
For further information, please contact Ruth Pappadakis on 01276 670600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org