We are now seeking a new Housing Quality Assistant to join our busy and friendly Housing Quality Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting general inspection duties within the Production Team, including carrying out non-destructive testing (NDT), some inspection components and finished assemblies, post sub-contract components and goods in materials.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenging and interesting position; we are looking for someone with:
- Experience of Goods Inwards operations
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good level of numeracy
- Good attention to detail with excellent accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to read engineering drawing
- Forklift licence (Counterbalance)
- Experience of working to ISO9001, ISO140001 and ISO45001 standards
- Experience of NDT (hydro, dye pen, etc.)
Amazon Filters Ltd is an established and rapidly expanding filter manufacturer supplying first class filtration solutions to a host of Process Industries. We have a friendly and modern working environment, where the successful candidate’s contribution will make them a valuable and prominent member of the team.
Joining Amazon Filters at this exciting time offers; a salary of £23,000 - £26,000, profit share scheme, enhanced pension, retail discounts, paid volunteering days, cycle to work scheme, gym discounts, car maintenance scheme, saving, investments and debt advice, voluntary private healthcare plans and more.