We are now seeking a Procurement Manager to join our fast-paced Purchasing Department, working with all departments across our business.
The role will be responsible for managing the company purchasing budget, purchasing process, stock ROP/supplier lead times to ensure material availability, monitoring and improving supplier performance whilst also identifying and delivering cost reduction opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenging and interesting position.
A successful candidate will have:
- A CIPS qualification
- Demonstrable experience as a Procurement Manager or similar position
- Demonstrable supervisory or people management experience
- Confident when leading a team and understand the importance of leading by example
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Plenty of enthusiasm and commitment
- A level of experience and understanding of filters, their performance and their operating environment
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment