Stainless Steel Filters
SupaMesh stainless steel filter cartridges are for use in a wide range of applications and industries, suitable for use in both liquids and gases.
All SupaMesh cartridges are manufactured from 316L stainless steel throughout. They are available in both plain cylindrical and pleated configurations, using the very latest in high specification media. The plain cylindrical design provides a simple sleeve of filter medium supported by a central core. The pleated design uses pleated media, again supported by the central support core, this time providing over twice the effective filtration area of the cylindrical cartridge.
In both designs, the construction method used is the latest, ultra clean TiG and plasma welding system.
This method of construction guarantees cartridge integrity, eliminating the risk of bypass and the presence of extractables derived from any bonding agents.
Modular assembly up to 745mm (30”) long 316L Stainless steel TiG welded for ultra clean assembly
- SS Grade – Nominal rated Precision woven mesh, available 5 – 840µm
- SF Grade – Absolute rated Sintered metal fibre, available 3 – 60µm
- Optional backwash cage for enhanced mechanical strength
- SP Grade – Sintered powder media, available 6-60µm
- SupaMesh cartridges are available with many standard industrial end cap configurations and seal materials.
- They are available with optional outer guards for reverse flow or backwashing to enhance their superior robust design.
- The method of construction and materials used allow for use from –150ºC to +300ºC and up to 25 bar differential pressure in normal flow direction.
Features and Benefits
- All 316L stainless steel construction for wide chemical resistance
- Individually marked with full product code
- Choice of precision woven wire, sintered powder media and sintered metal fibre media
- Wide range of ratings from 3µm through to 840µm
- TiG welded construction for all grades
- Full material traceability
- Suitable for use from – 150ºC to 300ºC
- No adhesives or bonding agents used
WHAT WORKING WITH AMAZON FILTERS CAN DO FOR YOU
By shifting the focus to lifetime savings, you can ensure consistent, high-quality output without impairing production; all whilst improving your bottom line.
Ensure your product quality
Our filters can directly replace your existing filters ensuring the quality remains the same
The Amazon F4P approach
Our technical experts can audit your process to ensure you get the best process at the best price.
Manage your stock, logistics and delivery
Flexible delivery options ensure you have the stock where and when you need it, with no downtime.
Help you reduce manufacturing cost
Amazon can guarantee a minimum 10% saving on annual spend.
Transparent customer service
We’ll work with you, how and when you want. No excuses - just honest, transparent customer service, backed by years of experience.
KONTAKTIEREN SIE UNS
WIR SORGEN DAFÜR, DASS SIE DEN OPTIMALEN NUTZEN AUS IHREM FILTRATIONSSYSTEM ZIEHEN
Rufen Sie uns an unter +49 (0) 6146 83776-0 oder senden Sie eine E-Mail per Kontaktformular