Health and Safety Policy
Amazon Filters are accredited to OHSAS 18001:2007 with the scope defined as ‘Design, manufacture, stockholding and supply of liquid filtration systems.’
We believe that the choice of accreditation body for OHSAS 18001:2007 is very important, and that is why we are proud to have chosen the British Standards Institute, one of the most prestigious and world renowned bodies.
Our policy is to:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- Provide and maintain safe plant, machinery and equipment;
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions, and to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
For a copy of our Health and Safety Policy click here.