Health and Safety Policy
Amazon Filters are accredited to ISO45001:2018 with the scope defined as ‘Design, manufacture, stockholding and supply of liquid filtration systems.’
ISO45001 is an enhanced internationally recognised management system standard for health and safety which has greater compatibility with our existing ISO standards.
The standard provides a systematic approach for senior leadership to assess OH&S risk and opportunities, monitor and review safety performance and set objectives for continual improvement within the ‘context’ of organizational activities.
Implementation of this standard is also recognition for having achieved an international standard benchmark which can have a positive influence on existing and potential customers in fulfilling their own social responsibility commitments. The standard also provides a platform to develop a positive safety culture leading to worker wellbeing.
Our policy is to:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- Provide and maintain safe plant, machinery and equipment;
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions, and to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Let's Get Started
WE'LL MAKE SURE YOU'RE GETTING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM
Call our team on +44 (0) 1276 670600 or email us below