We are seeking a Project Engineer as an addition the Housing Projects Team, reporting to the Operations Director. The successful candidate will be working to meet the demands of customer sales orders for filter housings in terms of design, quality and lead time while being mindful of costs. Responsibilities include the clarification of customer requirements, liaising with design, design approvals, setting up of BOM’s and routes, procurement of components and production scheduling.
This exciting role requires a broad range of skills and the successful candidate will be required to undertake the following key responsibilities among many others:
- Interpreting sales orders and understanding the customer requirements (including handover/launch meetings and data sheets);
- Customer communication and delivery status advice;
- Scheduling drawing requirements and drawing reviews;
- New parts set-up and works order generation;
- GI inspection detail on new and existing parts;
- Generation of final inspection requirements and documents;
- Purchase order placement
- Production scheduling of owned projects
The successful candidate will find this an interesting and challenging position and should have:
- A background in Manufacturing Engineering (stainless steel fabrication, machining or sheet metal work would be an advantage)
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Project and time management skills
- Prioritisation and scheduling skills
- Logical and lateral thinker, able to identify root causes and solutions
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Plenty of enthusiasm and commitment
Amazon Filters Ltd is an established and rapidly expanding filter manufacturer supplying first class filtration solutions to a host of Process Industries. We have a friendly and modern working environment, where the successful candidate’s contribution will make them a valuable and prominent member of the team.
Joining Amazon Filters at this exciting time offers: competitive basic salary, pension scheme and other additional Company benefits.
If you are interested in applying for the position please forward your CV with a covering letter to our HR Department at email@example.com or contact us on 01276 670 600 for further information
Deadline for applications is Monday 19th August 2019.