We are seeking a Goods Inwards Inspector to join our busy but friendly Housing Production Quality team. The successful candidate will be working with the inspection of all goods received into the company, using engineering drawings or text to ensure that requirements are met. The remit also covers material traceability and both virtual and physical material movement as well as looking after the non-conformance system. It will moreover involve following quality issues through and ensure that we receive high quality products from all suppliers.
The successful candidate will also be required to undertake general warehouse duties, unloading vehicles, stock location, pressure testing of housings and driving on an occasional basis, as and when required.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience in goods in inspection in an engineering background
- Experience of and the ability to read engineering drawings
- Strong perceptive skills and a good eye for detail
- The ability to learn quickly
- A hands-on approach
- Reliable and committed with good time management
- A full clean driving licence and forklift tuck licence, although this is not essential but would be advantageous
Amazon Filters Ltd is an established and rapidly expanding filter manufacturer supplying first class filtration solutions to a host of Process Industries. We have a friendly and modern working environment, where the successful candidate’s contribution will make them a valuable and prominent member of the team.
Joining Amazon Filters at this exciting time offers: competitive basic salary, pension scheme and other additional Company benefits.
If you are interested in applying for the position please forward your CV with a covering letter to our HR Department at email@example.com or contact us on 01276 670 600 for further information
Deadline for applications is 6th June 2019