Reporting to the Design Manager, the successful candidate will be working as a prominent member of the design team.
The candidate will be responsible for preparing calculations and designing filter vessels based on PD5500; EN and ASME codes of practice. A key element of this exciting position is the production of contract specific product designs using PTC Creo 4.0 3D CAD software; ensuring designs meet PED (Pressure Equipment Directive) regulations. This is a recognised role within the organisation requiring a high level of responsibility. You will be expected to create innovative and novel new product designs and to assist in the development of existing products.
The successful candidate should:
- Have an HNC or above in Engineering or the equivalent experience
- Be familiar with 3D CAD software preferably PTC Creo.
- Have the capacity to work on own initiative to produce product designs for specific contracts
- Have good communication skills and the ability to interact with the team, the Manager and other teams
- Be able to prioritise work and work to deadlines
- Have Plenty of enthusiasm and commitment
- Whilst it is not essential, it would be an advantage to have working knowledge of EN13445, PD5500 and ASME pressure vessel codes of practice and experience of working in an Engineering environment
Amazon Filters Ltd is an established and rapidly expanding filter manufacturer supplying first class filtration solutions to a host of Process Industries. We have a friendly and modern working environment, where the successful candidate’s contribution will make them a valuable and prominent member of the team.
Joining Amazon Filters at this exciting time offers: competitive basic salary, pension scheme and other additional Company benefits.
For further information, please contact Ruth Pappadakis on: 01276 670600 or email: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is 18th January 2019.