Amazon Filters believe in not only satisfying their customers, but also in exceeding their expectations.
We believe that, in the modern world, where product quality is a necessity rather than a desire, and technology allows manufacture of products worldwide, outstanding customer service is the key to our ability to differentiate ourselves from our competitors.
We are regularly shocked by the stories we hear (and sometimes experience) about the service delivered by some companies, often large and prestigious, and the half-truths, exaggerations and lack of response that customers are subjected to.
We are determined to ensure that Amazon Filters is viewed as reliable, trustworthy and of excellent integrity in all our dealings with our clients.
Some examples of our commitments in order to achieve this aim are:
- We will always aim to tell you when we will return your call if we are not able to answer a query immediately, and then we will make sure we honour that commitment.
- We aim to turn all quotations around within 3 days, and we measure ourselves rigorously against this target.
- If a product that you have ordered is in stock we will aim to ship it that day; if it is not, then we will endeavour to acknowledge the order within two days of receipt.
- When we advise a delivery date, you can rest assured that we are committed to achieving it – no lies, no telling you what you want to hear in order to win your business, just an honest assessment of what is achievable. Then we go out and achieve it!
- We are completely committed to resolving any problem you may have with our products or service quickly, efficiently and to your complete satisfaction. We firmly believe that most customers accept that mistakes can sometimes happen (though we obviously aim to minimise these!), and that people will judge us on our ability to rectify that problem.
We are well aware that these pledges are easy to make and more difficult to achieve, and that you may have heard them all before. We understand your cynicism. However, you do not have to accept poor service and the arrogant attitude of companies who do not value your custom – there is an alternative.
Amazon Filters greatest strength is that we are small enough to care, and big enough to deliver.