SupaPore FPW microfiltration cartridges can be used for most beverage applications including clarification, stabilisation and bio burden reduction. However their primary purpose in the Amazon Filters beverage product range is to serve as the ideal protection for final membrane filter in wine packaging processes, ensuring the customer achieves the best economy of filtration.
The FPW is a specifically design using a combination of medias to enhance performance. The first media is an advanced Borosilicate Glass Microfibre media has been selected due to its enhanced depth characteristics and exceptionally low pressure losses. This is combined with a second downstream polypropylene media to support and strengthen the system. This highly efficient media combination is stable even in the most severe CIP (Clean in Place) systems. The optimised pleated depth media offers high flow rates, excellent prefiltration capacity and superior retention levels. The filter has also been tested for its own microbial reduction properties and in a number of application because of the LRV it achieves it can be used as a standalone final filter.
We will be showcasing our advanced product range for the food and beverage industry at SIMEI in Fiera, Milan Italy from 3rd – 6th November. We will be based in Hall 11, Stand T09 showcasing our SupaPore VPW, SupaPore FPW and SupaSpun II filters plus a range of filter housings either standard or custom designed to meet all beverage application requirements.
- Bacterial retention data with LRVs using Oenococcus Oeni
- Borosilicate Glass Microfibre media
- Epoxy binding for maximum compatibility
- Polypropylene hardware with Polyester drainage layers
- Modular construction
- Standard and Junior configurations
- Materials meet US FDA CFR Title 21 requirements
- All Polymeric materials meet the requirements for food contact as detailed in European Regulation (EC) Number 1935/2004*1
Industries and Applications:
- Food and Beverage – Bottled water, Beers, Wines, Flavours, Polishing lines, Clarification
- Pharmaceuticals – Membrane pre-filtration, Opthalmics, Oral medications, Serum
- Fine Chemicals – Polymers, Bases, Solvents
- Cosmetics – Alcohol, Creams, Lotions, Essential oils, Mouthwashes
- Water Treatment – Potable water, Resin trap, Pre/Post UV, Membrane protection