Worldwide Pharmaceutical Manufacturer.
Location: South East, UK
Site employs circa 300 people.
Site produces API for use in Kidney dialysis treatments.
All the existing Nitrogen filters used in the Production facility were open to atmosphere, which were considered a Health & Safety concern. A directive was sent out from within site that this was no longer acceptable and a solution was needed which had to be both cost effective and achievable.
Amazon Filters Solution:
Working with the Capital Projects and Safety Engineering teams, Amazon recommended its 53 Series 5” Housing design (see image right) and 5 micron SupaPore PPG cartridge as the ideal product for the application, to achieve safe, enclosed and fit for purpose Point of Use nitrogen filtration.
Benefits for the filters user:
• Trusted: Amazon Housings already on site so quality known. Amazon was trusted to meet existing project criteria including all technical specifications.
• Innovative: Housing configured to exact requirements using special DIN connections.
• Expert: Local manufacturer of both Housings and Cartridges (Camberley, Surrey, UK).
• Quick and Able: Bespoke drawing produced quickly to enable purchase and delivery in requested timeframes.
• Proven: Company performance from enquiry to supply was praised by Sanofi instilling confidence that Amazon can achieve what it promises.
• Accessible: On and Off-Site Technical support was available and accessible.
Make sure you are following us on social media to keep up to date with our latest news: