BSI Occupational Safety and Health Accreditation 18001:2007 awarded to one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of industrial process filtration products, Amazon Filters.
Leading manufacturers of industrial process filtration products, Amazon Filters is pleased to announce they have been OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited, with the scope defined as ‘Design, manufacture, stockholding and supply of liquid filtration systems.” The British Standards Institution awarded Amazon Filters Limited this accreditation following a number of extensive audits and assessments of the company’s health and safety procedures, over a 12 month period.
The Amazon Filters Health and Safety Policy:
- Provides adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from work activities;
- Consults with employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- Provides and maintains safe plant and equipment;
- Ensures safe handling and use of substances;
- Provides information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- Ensures all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- Prevents accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- Maintains safe and healthy working conditions, and to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
The Amazon Health and Safety Policy can be found here.
Neil Pizzey, Managing Director, Amazon Filters said:
“The OHSAS accreditation achievement outlines specific requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, which will enable our organisation to control its occupational risks and improve overall performance.
He went on to say
“We are delighted with the improvements made throughout our organisation and the safe environment that we are providing for our employees, clients and visitors on a daily basis. We would like to say a huge thanks to everyone for helping Amazon Filters to gain this prestigious accreditation. Let’s continue to put safety first, this is not an area where there is ever room for any complacency.”
For further information on Amazon Filters, please visit www.amazonfilters.com
Amazon Filters design and manufacture an extensive range of liquid and gas filtration systems, providing one of the widest selections of filtration vessels, depth filters and pleated cartridges available today.
Products are manufactured in clean room conditions and come with detailed Product Validation Guides and Technical Support documentation. To find out more about Amazon Filters’ range of capabilities, visit: www.amazonfilters.com
We supply filters for a range of industries and applications including:-